John McAfee Interview in November of 2019 About Blockchain, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
Check it out this video conference interview with John McAfee conducted on November of 2019 about Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and privacy coins like Monero (XMR). Also on this video McAfee talks about a decentralized exchange that he is working on called McAfeeDex. This exchange is originally built on the Ethereum Blockchain but they also have integrated TRON (TRX), and they have in the roadmap a bunch of other chains to be included, like Binance coin and EOS. Another amazing thing about it is that in 2020 they will add Cross-Chain capability to this exchange, which will make it possible to trade any token from the integrated blockchains to any other token from any other blockchain. This is the future of decentralized exchanges for cryptocurrencies.
Check it out: mcafeedex.com
I hope you enjoy! Happy trading!
- John McAfee Interview November 2019
- Profitable Bitcoin CPU Mining with Ubuntu 16.04
- How to mine Electroneum (ETN) with CPU on Ubuntu 16.04
- How to display network interfaces in Linux Systems
- Try Ubuntu 14.04 VPS Cloud Server
- Cheap Linux VPS
- Could not connect to VCSA 7331 vcenter web client console
- How to install Linux on a Flash drive with Virtualbox
- Free Online Asterisk Class – 1 Introduction
- How to Remote Install CentOS 6 via VNC